• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hi question more towards the bbws and mothers.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isamarie69

Live and let die!!!
I'm looking for a site like Dimensions for teens, my daughter is also plus sized and lacking in self confidence, I would like to find a safe place she could discuss her feelings meet other girls where she has things in common, get fashion tips and just make friends. I have made a few friends here i wouldn't trade for the world and that was in a really short time.

I would definitely want heavy moderating to keep the pervs out and the bashers. Has anyone heard of a site like this? Maybe the newer younger members? Or would maybe mothers on here with plus sized teens be interested in setting something up or lol even anyone willing to help me figure out how i could go about it? I'm not real computer savvy :blush: Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back