• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

High School Humiliation Hoedown!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
I know there's a high school photo thread out there--I remember some of the photos, but I figured I'd make this one so we could get real. Let's get to the real meat of high school humiliation: braces? go for it. bad hair? bring it on! bad skin? show us your glow!

This is a series of photos from my prom night...after prom, I actually ended up jello wrestling another girl from my school--right there in our high school gym.

I'll show you my worst, you show me yours.

1: Me with the other girl before the jello wrestling.
2: both of us slipping around. I knew I'd be doing this, so I brought some pink and blue checked pants and a neon green, white, and black striped shirt for the event.
3: She totally pinned me (that's my guidance counselor reffing.)
4: The next morning, looking rather ragged and, yes, those are the shoes I wore to my prom.

View attachment 13.jpg

View attachment 14.jpg

View attachment 15.jpg

View attachment 16.jpg

Latest posts

Back