• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hijacking wrestling guys topic on size acceptance

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leem

Leem
So I just read and watched this interview that wrestling guy put up. And I thought I would hijack it and give it its own thread.

here: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/tim-gunn-fashion-industry-needs-makeover/).

As he suggested I thought why not put it up for discussion. Fat people are now a huge segment of the population why do we not stand up for ourselves and demand better fashion. It also seems crazy to me that department stores don't recognize this. I haven't attempted to buy my clothes in a Dept store in years and just recently was stuck waiting in one and I took a look around and I thought nope hasn't changed in years. The offerings they have for a plus size woman are still not acceptable.

It is ridiculous. The amount of money they have lost on me alone by not having great clothing for a plus sized woman is tremendous. Plus if I am buying clothes I usually look around and buy something else. Multiply that by 50% of the population. I literally don't even bother to go into these stores anymore.

Back