• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hoarders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moniquessbbw

In Remembrance
Last night I recorded a marathon on A&E of this show called Hoarders. People fill their house with all sorts of junk and never throw anything out. It gets to the point where one couple lost their kids because child protective services said their house was uninhabitable. It went on and on and it is a form of OCD with loads of anxiety to go along with it. I was in so much shock yet I couldn’t stop watching and before I knew it we had watch five episodes. The new season is starting soon and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Being a person with OCD tendencies about a few things watching the show freaked me out and I was full of anxiety. When I get anxious I do one of two things. I eat or I clean. I started cleaning out drawers in the kitchen. It was 4am and I was cleaning. My house must always be clean. There is no way in hell I could go to bed knowing my kitchen wasn’t clean. I clean as I cook and when dinner is over I do the dishes right away. Everything has to be washed in the dishwasher because to me it is the only way the dishes are clean and sanitized. It is so amazing how OCD works in different peoples minds. I am a neat freak about my entire place. I want it to be clean at all times yet I could care less about making my bed each day. My room is clean but most days I don’t make my bed. Hummm everyone has quirks anyone care to share some??? Anyone else here freaking about things always being clean or what ever?

Latest posts

Back