Quantcast

Holiday Pics!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
In honor of Santa, a BHM of Merry proportions, I present to you, the 'Adventures of Ronny the Reindeer'. OK, so a cute girl made me wear reindeer ears...I'll have more before the Season is done, but for now...

Ronny the Reindeer, Sexy-Santa, and Howie Reindeer (You can barely see his antlers, the poor guy...

-Uriel

View attachment Xmas 001.JPG

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
Chubby Elf Randy (And ladies, he is VERY Randy...his girlfriend is a very happy girl), Ronny reindeer and a sexy Elf-Chubette (I don't know her name, but she dances with a local Burlesque Troupe).

-Uriel

View attachment Xmas 006.JPG

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Great pics!
And does that girl have a Mark Ryden tattoo, or do my eyes decieve me?

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
Great pics!
And does that girl have a Mark Ryden tattoo, or do my eyes decieve me?
Yep, and she'll be thrilled to hear you recognize it. She gets lots of people asking 'Is that something you made up, that's a weird looking lamb...'
Etc...

:D

-Uriel

Esther

Queen Black Acid
That is unreal!!! I'm a huge fan of Mark Ryden. When I was working at Marineland when I was a teenager I saw a woman who also had a bunch of his art on her, she was pretty surprised I recognized them as well, haha.

Yep, and she'll be thrilled to hear you recognize it. She gets lots of people asking 'Is that something you made up, that's a weird looking lamb...'
Etc...

:D

-Uriel

Latest posts