• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Honey Melons by Portly Robust

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Enforcers

Posted with permission from Portly Robust

Honey Melons By Portly Robust

"I am so absolutely stuffed, I look like I swallowed a huge beach ball."

Like Honey Melons, I found that Kielbassa is a great way to satisfy my need of oral fixation. Bananas are also a great way to get off. But as you know, they both can have a tendency to add weight to your body. Mine has certainly picked up a few in the past six months. I use to weigh 128 pounds.

My name is Kelly and I am 24 years old. I have blond hair and deep blue eyes. I am 6’- 1" tall. I weigh between 168 pounds to over 200 pounds depending on how I eat that day. My legs are short for as tall as I am but they are incredibly shaped, strong and full. My arms are toned and shapely. My middle body is quite long, and I have a great set of hips. My best attributes are my breasts. They measure 68-FF. Yes, I had them augmented but they continue to increase in size for some reason. When I had them stuffed with the saline implants my bust measurement was 38-B and after the operation they filled out to only 40-D. That was a year ago. I’d say that next year they would be over 95-FF if they continue to grow like they have. I love them though because they are so firm and full.

Back to the Kielbassa. Honey Melons, in the October 1996 issue of Juggs, said that she would get up in the morning and want a cigarette. Having quit smoking she would go to the kitchen and eat, not just breakfast but she would start out with one of the big long pork sausages lubed down with whipping cream and stuff it down her yearning eager throat. At the end of her sexual eating bout she would have consumed nine one pound kielbassas, two to three bananas and a load of whipping cream. She says that this happens every morning and that she is putting on some pounds. Now her mounds are huge to begin with and she seems to be getting a little bit of a belly out of it but her breasts are not growing like mine are.

I, on the other hand, can deep throat 2 bunches of bananas and then stuff 15 kielbassas down. I finish it all off with half a can of whipping cream. I just stick the can into my mouth and suck it down until I can’t hold any more. By the time I have finished all that food my belly becomes extremely swollen until it works it’s way into my system. I have the urge to eat like this about three times a month and I do it morning, noon, and night.

At the end of the day I will have consumed over 40 pounds of Kielbassa, 15 pounds of bananas and at least 2 gallons of some kind of liquid. I am so absolutely stuffed and look like I swallowed a huge beach ball. I can barely move from room to room as big as I get. I am all out of balance with my fat belly sticking way out like it does and I have to arch my back just to keep from falling on my face. I go to bed and have to sleep on my side because when I turn on to my back I can feel the weight of all that food pressing on everything inside of me.

The next morning is the kicker. When I wake up my body is still as full as it was but some of the swelling is gone. My belly is still quite full and round but it doesn’t stick out like it did. I can feel the added weight in my body when I walk but I haven’t a clue where it goes to except maybe my breasts. Why, the morning after I binge like that, my breasts seem to have swollen two sizes bigger than they were and then don’t decrease in size much during the next couple of weeks. That’s how long it takes my body to loose almost all of the weight I picked up during my sexual eating thrill. A day or two after that I have this powerful urge to do it all over again. Where it will ever end I do not know.

eof

Email: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back