• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Honeymoon in Belleville - by Coop (Both, Eating , XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
Both, Eating, XWG - Couple on their honeymoon finds happiness in a strange town

This story is somewhat based on a cartoon movie known as the Triplets of Bellevile. There is a part of the movie where there is a town where everyone is fat. I mean really fat. Anyways let's go.

Honeymoon in Belleville
by Coop

"Hurry up David or we'll never get a taxi!"

My wife Linda called to me as I came with my suitcase. We just got off the plane to Belleville and were on our honeymoon We were going to stay here for a month. I came up to my lovely wife and kissed her on the cheek. My wife then saw a taxi and waved to it and it pulled over. We got in and headed to our hotel which was on the other side of the city.

"Why did we come here for our honeymoon again?" My wife asked me as we sat down and buckled our seat belts.

"My mother said the food here is excellent and everyone is rather friendly." I answered to my wife.

"More like fat..." she retorted.

She was right. As we were driving to our hotel everyone we saw was very fat. I was amazed at how so many heavy people there were. Every corner the taxi driver made we saw nothing but big bellies, butts, and bodies.

"How could these people let themselves go like this?" I thought to myself.

I was a rather fit man of 130 pounds. I don't have much muscle on my body but I tend to keep myself in shape. My wife is a very slender woman of 120 pounds. We felt like a couple of outcasts since everyone else was so big. But we would soon find out....this would change for the better. My wife and I never had negative views of fat people. In fact there had been times where I imagined what my wife would look like with some extra meat on her bones. She had these same thoughts about me as well. But what we were seeing was remarkable.

The taxi pulled up to the front of the hotel we were staying at and we got out, grabbed our stuff and checked into our rooms. The clerk was a rather plump man of about 250 pounds. He happily took our bags and wheeled them to our room.

We were amazed at how wide everything was, the bed, the doorways, the furniture. We didn't complain since everything was so roomy. We unpacked and put our clothes away, when we opened up the closet we were surprised to find different clothes already hung up. I took out a pair of shorts and unfolded them. There were about 4 times my width. My wife also took a pair of pants out and she was amazed at how wide everything was. We read the tags on the back. I had a size 68 pair of jeans and she was holding a size 45 pair of womens pants. The shirts ranged from XL to XXXXXL. These clothes couldn't be for us I thought.

"Uh sir....I guess someone must of forgotten their clothes here." I told the clerk.

He turned around, smiled and replied. "Oh...they are yours....you are going to need them. Trust me."

The clerk then walked out. I looked at my wife who only shrugged at me. We then put the clothes back in the closet and sat on the bed. I gave my wife another kiss and she leaned on me as I petted her soft red hair.

We then decided to get some dinner since we haven't eaten from the airport. We walked around to see if there were any good restaurants. As we walked we saw 2 people in front of us. They waddled as they walked. The man had to be at least 400 pounds and the woman next to him was about 350. They were huge. The way their giant hips and butts shook as they walked was hypnotizing. Not only that but my wife found it quite arousing as I saw here smile.

I couldn't stop staring at them. They then turned around and kissed each other. Their mammoth bellies got in the way but they somehow managed to kiss. The fact that this turned me and my wife on a lot was a bit scary but interesting as well.

We snapped out of our trances and we continued to walk.

"Hey David. Why don't we try that place." My wife pointed to a restaurant called the Burger Joint.

"Looks like a nice place Linda. I guess we can eat there." We both went inside. There wasn't a long wait since the place was huge. It had to be. The chairs and tables were incredibly wide there. Me and my wife could of sat at one chair together. We then took our seats and had our orders taken. The waitress was a rather plump women of 350 pounds. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and my wife ordered a patty melt.

"You know honey, I'm a bit concerned about all the people here. Why is everyone so fat? It's like everyone here was at 250 and over. I mean not that I'm complaining but don't you find it a bit strange?" my wife asked me as she drank her water.

"I guess people just don't seem to care about how they look anymore. I guess I kinda envy them, not really trying to lose weight." I answered my wife.

"They look so happy also" my wife added.

With that our waitress came back with our food. I turned around and saw her walk to another table, her giant bottom was swaying back and forth as she walked. We both then took a bite out of our burgers.

"Wow!!! These burgers are really good!!!" I told my wife. I never tasted anything so delicious in my life."

"Oh yeah....this is way better than anything I have ever eaten" She replied as she took another bite. We both ate our burgers at such a fast pace, we then decided to order another burger for each of us since we were still kinda hungry. She went and got 2 more burgers and gave them to us. We ate them faster than before. We were so amazed at how good the food was here.

"I'm still hungry," my wife replied to me. As was I. I normally eat more than two burgers. But for some reason I felt like I could eat 4 more. We decided to this time order two more burgers for each of us as well as a giant plate of fries to share. We ate this as well.

I noticed my belly sticking out a bit and my clothes began to feel a bit tight. But I didn't really care and shrugged it off. I also noticed my wife clothes get a bit tight around here. After we ate we paid and went back to our room. When we got there we took off our clothes and sighed in relief.

"Well that was certainly a good meal wouldn't you say Linda?"

"Oh yes definitely. And look! Someone left dessert for us!" I noticed a giant pile of snacks and goodies on the table. I was still a bit hungry from today and I took a cookie. My wife took a danish. We ate it then went for another one. Then another, and another. The snacks were so delicious. After an hour we ate the entire plate of snacks together. We then laid on the bed and rubbed our full bellies together. I noticed my belly got a tiny bit bigger, but nothing to too noticeable. My wife's breasts were a bit fuller and firmer. The way she messaged her nipples was very sexy. Her belly was also covered by a thin layer of fat.

"Honey....that wasn't dessert.....this is dessert!" I grabbed her and put her into the bed and crawled in with her and turned off the lights and we had sex. We laughed and moaned then fell asleep.

This went on for the entire week. Our meals were very big and delicious. For breakfast we had eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, biscuits, muffins, and anything we could get at the buffet in the hotel. We were amazed at how good the food was, we decided to buy some snacks at the market there so we could snack between meals. For some reason me and Linda were always hungry or thinking about food. We also tried different restaurants in Belleville. This one place served really wonderful Italian food. We ordered giant plates of pasta and ate them really fast. Another place had very tantalizing steak. Me and my wife ordered 72 ounce stakes and surprisingly finished it. We were constantly eating for the whole week.

One night when me and my wife got undressed to showered I noticed our bodies have changed. My belly was getting quite big, and I was developing love handles on my sides. My wife's boobs were beginning to sag and her belly also was getting bigger. When she turned around I got a glimpse of her butt. It was much wider than before. She must of put on at least 6 inches to her butt.

"Wow David....my butt is getting big isn't it?" She asked me as she looked in the mirror wiggiling it and watching it jiggle.

"Yeah I replied. I think it looks nice on you to be honest"

She then smiled and hugged me and we kissed. She then noticed my belly and began to rub it softly. "You're belly is getting big as well. I think it makes you look nice. I wonder how much weight we gained since coming here?"

I then looked in the bathroom and pulled out a scale.

I stepped on first. "Yeow!!!! 170 pounds!!!!" I couldn't believe it. I put on 40 pounds in a week. How could that be?

She then stepped on. "David...I weigh 160." We both put on 40 pounds since arriving in Bellevile.

"You know Linda....if we keep eating like we did we could be in serious trouble. Don't get me wrong. I like the way your body looks but maybe we should go on a diet so we don't end up like the rest of the people here."

"Yeah you're right. I say we go find a gym in this town and start using it. Only just to tone our bodies...and maybe lose a bit of weight" We then went into bed and turned in for the night.

TBC...

Latest posts

Back