• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How about some cool shoes?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThikJerseyChik

Sweet & Salty ;)
I don't know if this site has been posted before, so I thought I would throw it out there. Shoe Trader has FREE shipping AND FREE returns! You can order from them 200 times and each time you will get a return postage paid slip inside your order....I have to say that after purchasing MANY pair of shoes at shoe stores and MAKING myself buy them thinking 'oh when I break them in they will fit FINE' and then either 1. giving them away, 2. tossing them out or 3. letting them clutter up the bottom of my closet, finding this site was a BLESSING!

They have ALL types, styles and brands of shoes from N to WWWWW! :smitten:

Sandals, slides, heels, wedges, casual, boots, flats, sneaks...you name it...

...AND you can have at it...they will take them back even WEEKS later! :D

http://www.shoetrader.com

Latest posts

Back