• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How do men really feel about overweight women?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

looking for something a little encouraging? a friend of mine found this string of at least somewhat positive comments showing that there are quite a few men who are not as voraciously adverse to fat women as a lot seem to think. i've been saying this for years but nobody will believe me :doh: but never mind me. what do you think?

PS: this is NOT from a fat site

How do men really feel about overweight women?
If a woman is overweight, would a guy still ask her out?

http://www.quora.com/Dating-and-Relationships-1/How-do-men-really-feel-about-overweight-women#

Latest posts

Back