• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How do you feel about the idea of paying for a story?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gythaogg

I'm unsure of the most appropriate place to post this, or if there even is an appropriate place, but since we have a Dimensions paysite board for erotic images and films, I thought the topic might not be too taboo.

I'm toying with the idea of writing some BHM/BBW/gainer-related erotica and publishing it on the Kindle store. A friend of mine makes a living writing kinky stories and publishing them online, and as a lately underemployed graduate with a passion for writing and some experience writing romance, the idea is intriguing. I wonder though, given the enormous wealth of fantastic stories that have been posted by contributors to Dims over the years, would you have any interest in paying for fiction? Does the idea feel viscerally bothersome or unfair to you given the generosity of past storytellers who have been kind and giving enough to post their work for free, or would you be basically comfortable with purchasing the occasional very cheap chapter? If you're unsure, what are your concerns or doubts? Would a review from a reader or two be of help?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you feel like sharing!

Latest posts

Back