• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How do you handle life?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dockta_Dockta

Mister Maticus.
Recently events with friends has been amazing. I can honestly say that I'm building friendships and overall being a better person than I ever have.

On the other hand, this brings to light the notion of just how lonely I am. I can't say I've been romantically interested in anyone mutually in a few years. Being in solitude somehow helped mask the fact that I just am missing something from myself. Each day that I spend time with these amazing people I see them mingle connect and grow bonds beyond friendship.

I on the other hand am just kind of there. I really don't know where to turn to. I talked to one of these friends about the issue... a lady friend. One that I'm not interested in but I felt comfortable enough to discuss it with. She pretty much confirmed what I knew. I'm a great guy. She dropped the hint that I needed to improve myself. She definitely meant weight as she mentioned the gym.

I have nothing against this suggestion and I know people have to be attracted to you in some way but, I was a little insulted. I'm not someone that wants to instantly jump into a relationship based on looks. I know in the past after I've gotten to know someone I had an attraction that wasn't there from just looks.

In other words I feel completely alone. If I want to get in better shape I want it to be for me. Not because I want to pick up women I could never work with in the first place.

This is also a terrible time of year for me for various other reasons. Maybe it's all just adding up and I'm not as thick skinned as I was when I was younger.

How do you handle it? Normally friends fixed it. Now they're just exacerbating the situation.

I know I don't post here much. I just kind of felt like this made the most sense.

Latest posts

Back