Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

deltaJim

What's your preference for a belly?:

1) Six pack
2) soft and jiggly
3) hard gut
4) combo of hard gut with jiggly fat
5) other

And how do you feel about hair on the belly/chest?

1) hairy belly/chest
2) smooth-shaven belly/chest

Last edited:

Baratno

What's your preference for a belly?:

1) Six pack
2) soft and jiggly
3) hard gut
4) combo of hard gut with jiggly fat
5) other

And how do you feel about hair on the belly/chest?

1) hairy belly/chest
2) smooth-shaven belly/chest
Hard round ball belly with lots of hair—woof!!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Soft and jiggly for sure. As for hair, I prefer less, but I'm not into people that shave their chests/bellies or whatever. Just people with naturally less body hair, I guess.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Can't believe I missed this one! I like a soft squishy belly! Big and pronounced with plenty of hang. As for hair, the more the better, not like a werewolf or anything, but you get the point. Lumberjack style! 😍

Last edited:

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Well, I like me a belly, and I guess I'm partial to a combination style. As for hair on his belly, I like 'em a bit fluffy.

Cant's believe I missed this one! I like a soft squishy belly! Big and pronounced with plenty of hang. As for hair, the more the better, not like a werewolf or anything, but you get the point. Lumberjack style! 😍
Hahaha, that made me lol, AmyJo. 🤣

deltaJim

I think it's interesting that most people in the general population prefer a flat stomach + muscle with some belly/chest hair on a man. However, of the people who do prefer a belly on a man, most of them prefer some sort of ball gut, either buried in some level of soft fat or simply existing as a ball gut. Whichever way you prefer it, most men do tend to grow a belly as the years go on.

Whatever the case, people who like bellies on men tend to like them for different reasons. It seems that many wives love the dedication that the belly represents to the family and the fact that the husband enjoys her cooking (as represented in the infamous confession post: My husband is getting fat), or that she prefers to dominate over him and enjoys the more feminine fat distribution on the man, or that she just prefers the look of a fat man (the stereotypical muscular arms, prominent beer belly, and hairy arms/belly/chest).

Why do you think that some people are into the belly look, while others can't stand the sight?

I like 2 (soft and jiggly), 3 (hard gut) or 4 (combo of hard guy with jiggly fat)... so really that's almost all bhms and ssbhms. I don't like bhms and ssbhms to shave, I prefer their natural hairiness. A big belly is the best part of a bhm or ssbhm.

Latest posts