• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How fat is too fat?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley42

Hi everyone. My name is Ashley, I'm 24 and just joined today.

I am a large lady and always had confidence issues. My husband says I'm beautiful but I have very low confidence and have trouble believing him.

I'm 5'3 and weigh around 290lbs, my boobs are a 42 H (42 FF in U.K.). I'd love to feel and look as sexy as these women I've seen here but I'm scared I'm a bit too big for that. I don't have much confidence anyway so I'm terrified of uploading pictures or anything hoping for good repsosnses and I get bad lol.

Do I sound too big? I won't take offence if I do, I'd rather here it here before uploading any pictures or showing myself lol.

Latest posts

Back