• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How honest and how serious are you?!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Scandinavia

How honest and how serious are you?!
- or is it just a fantasy?

I have now had my profile for about a week, and I have a question to all your men on the board (hope you can understand my English) *my English-spell-goat had ran away* :p

Question:
  1. Either you’re big right now, or thinking about gaining, and have the courage to do it?
    If you’re already a big guy, you have a lot of self confidence and know how attractive you’re, or if you planning to gaining, you’d do it because it would make you feel more sexy?

2. It’s just a fantasy on your mind. You love to talk about it, and get excited about the thought of gaining – but it’s not really something you’re ready to (or never would) bring out in the real life?

3. You’re plump/fat and don’t have the willpower to lose weight, and think it’s easier to find a woman who loves a big guy (but in fact you don’t like being fat)?

So, how honest are you?

Latest posts

Back