How is everyone handling the heat?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tracyarts

Staying indoors most of the time and running the air conditioning. Wearing light, loose, cotton and linen clothes. Staying well hydrated. It's actually not overly hot here, at least not yet. We get our hottest temperatures around August and September here.

Marshmallow Minotaur

Short fat bear
Not well, I don’t like it. I liked it when I was a runner and mountain biker. I loved exercising in the heat. It wasn’t really exercise it was what I liked doing. But I was 10-15 years younger. Now the heat really bothers me. Maybe it’s my weight, who knows?

Lear

By avoiding it.
Wearing as little as possible in front of a fan while running the AC at a reasonable level.
Though even if it wasn't hot I'd avoid outside cause pollen sucks and I live in a verdant hellscape

Orchid

Sitting next to the AirCooler no A/C here. Have to watch my fluids intake so just small glass of water.
My fridge/freezer died and the new one has no ice cubes maker no cold water dispenser so is just small water bottle in fridge. I also have a footbath near ( is empty now) but use it to soak feet/ankles in cool water with herbs or just plain water. And in freezer have small ice-pack for cooling wrists.

Latest posts