How many of you are into immobility?

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by FreneticFangs, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Jul 29, 2007 #61

sockratezz

sockratezz

sockratezz

First let me apologize. Maybe I got the whole "FORUM" concept wrong. I always thought that the reason you start a thread was to create dialogue about a subject and get feedback. Now the feedback can be negative or positive but that's why its a forum. I have started a few threads myself that had been taken in a totally different direction or even been ridiculed. But you know what, I'm still into what I'm into and I welcome others opinions. That what makes the world go around.

PhillyFA likes this.
  2. Jul 29, 2007 #62

Interesting FA

Interesting FA

Interesting FA

I have used large balloons filled with water and the experience is sublime.
    From the difficulty in walking to fitting it was more exhilarating than I ever expected. At the time, I was experimenting with a knee length belly. I don't know if there is such a suit but this might be the makings of one. :bounce:

P.S. If I can figure out how to compress the picture I'll post some.

3. Jul 29, 2007 #63

boots

boots

boots

Of all the things that make the world go 'round, I highly doubt that unsolicited and worthless opinions on a message board are high ranking among them. YOU might welcome the opinion, no matter what it is, whether it is that you're gross, or the devil, or the ugliest human alive, or the stupidest human alive, but that doesn't mean those opinions are useful in a constructive online forum. Part of the utility of such a forum is its ability to mitigate what constitutes useful discussion and what amounts to trollery. Otherwise a forum wouldn't have rules.

This post is "how many of you are into immobility." If you don't plan to say that you're into immobility, or why you're into immobility, or you don't have any USEFUL advice or critiques, then that holy opinion of yours, albeit your right to express, is detrimental to the post. Lighthearted responses and silliness are different in that they at least offer a comfortable atmosphere conducive towards community correspondence free of superfluous judgment and ridicule. The theme of the weight board is acceptance of unique and unpopular sexual desires after all, not some jerko's opinion as to "why he doesn't like what you like, but it's ok that you like it even though it's gross to him."

Don't pawn off your intellectual responsibilities on freedom of speech ethics.

Ruby Ripples likes this.
  4. Jul 29, 2007 #64

boots

boots

boots

Did they ever pop at unexpected times? Did hilarity ensue?

5. Jul 29, 2007 #65

SoVerySoft

SoVerySoft

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor Staff Member Global Moderator

Boots and sockratezz, you need to cool it, please.

/Mod

6. Jul 29, 2007 #66

sockratezz

sockratezz

sockratezz

Thank you. I now stand corrected.

7. Sep 15, 2007 #67

Mindee

Mindee

Mindee

I enjoy my curves, the softness of my body. I like being fat. My husband adores me. But there are limits for me. Whether or not I like the fantasy of being so stuffed that I cannot move, if that were truly the case, I could no longer do my job..and I happen to like my work. I could no longer make love, and I would REALLY miss that. I couldn't take a walk on the beach like I'm going to do tomorrow. No, I love the softness of my belly..but I don't want to be so big that I can't enjoy what's around me. But the fantasy...well..;)

8. Sep 15, 2007 #68

FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW

I read regularly but often do not write because to write in english is not always obvious for me!

But this subject interress me, intrigue me, …
    I have there me thought even much!

I love to make me bigger, I love my curves, but I love the life too !!!
    But sometimes I compare me with a anorexic teenager, I don't want to loss weight I want gain weight but at the end it's same : To want to be alway most something ! I think that I could lose control and to become if fat that i will be immobile.
    ( :blush:I don't know if I am very comprehensible because of my english !:blush:)
    I am afraid by idea to lose the control of my "expansion" ...

Sometimes as i love the "stuffing-feeling", for erotic game with my husband i keek my bed during one day and my husband bring me lot of food. I eat hour after hour and like i eat too much for one day, i am if heavy that i not lift me of my bed ...
    You know when us belly is very heavy and swelled, i love that but only on the moment after i feel guilty ...
    My husband promesses me who he makes attention that if I become too big he will says me, my only lucky it's that my lover is not a real FA, he loves just my extra load !!!! :happy:
    I believe his because before i was very slim and muscular so ... Finally i hope !!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sep 15, 2007 #69

Russ2d

Russ2d

Russ2d

Sounds to me your husband is a REAL FA... you two seem like a great couple

10. Sep 15, 2007 #70

FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW

Maybe or Maybe not !
    But I know his and i believe really who he's not a real FA !!!

11. Sep 15, 2007 #71

Russ2d

Russ2d

Russ2d

I like the fantasy of a woman being so fat that she's immobile but unless you're a multi-millionaire and capable of giving constant care... not reality

For me personally I want my woman to be as fat as possible but still have mobility. As another has said I want my partner to be able to experience life with me.

Bring on the fantasies though...

12. Sep 15, 2007 #72

Russ2d

Russ2d

Russ2d

Oh that kind of sucks then :(

Every fat woman deserves an FA and vice versa

13. Sep 15, 2007 #73

SoVerySoft

SoVerySoft

SoVerySoft

I used to know a guy about 15 years ago who loved SSBBWs. But he also wanted them to be able to go canoeing and play tennis. :confused:

14. Sep 15, 2007 #74

Rojodi

Rojodi

Rojodi

This is a limit as to how big a woman should be. To be immobile, to be at the mercy, whim, of someone, naah, that's too much. People should be active, be able to go places, do things, see the outdoors, suck in nature. Curves are fine, softness is fanfreakingtastic, but immobile, sorry.

Green Eyed Fairy likes this.
  15. Sep 16, 2007 #75

isotope

isotope

isotope

What?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that i for one would love to be immobile.

However, it's mostly in an enterepeneurial sort of way. You see, I'd become immobile, but then i would sell my immobile services.

Want someone to hold that first spot in line for you for that new piece of Apple technology crack? Wheel me into a spot in the front, pay for my food and time, You got a front of the line spot.

Want to save some seats for that cool new movie coming out? Roll me into the row of your choice and bam, you've got a five seats in three different rows to choose from.

I'd like to think of myself as a fat visionary...

Tooz likes this.
  16. Sep 16, 2007 #76

Robukfa

Robukfa

Robukfa

Exactly my point of view which I mentioned on the "your ideal" thread. I love the fantasy of having an immobile lover and would love it in reality too, but financial constraints plus if my partner had a desire for mobility would prevent this. But I would want her to still be as fat as possible..and then some!:D

17. Sep 16, 2007 #77

FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW

You are right, but how to know at which time one "rocks" in the immobility ?
    They is vicious, because you can be full aware when it's too late: when that make 4 days that you have not leave your bed, when you begin to avoid to leave of at you...
    I believe that to manage to include/understand when it is necessary to stop growing bigger and more difficult to say than to make. Especially when one wants to always be larger, softer, heavier!

18. Sep 16, 2007 #78

Russ2d

Russ2d

Russ2d

Heh, yeah not me SOVERYSOFT. I am well versed in the reality of SSBBWs. I am always right there with a helping hand or two for the usual things but if I want to jump into a canoe for some reason I have no illusions and would rather she be happy and relaxed somewhere, with a box (or 2 or 5) of chocolates and refreshments :D

19. Sep 16, 2007 #79

Russ2d

Russ2d

Russ2d

We seem to be cut from the same FA mold Robukfa, I agree.

20. Sep 16, 2007 #80

SoVerySoft

SoVerySoft

SoVerySoft

Yay! And a fine FA you are :)