How much heavier than yourself is your partner or how much heavier are you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I'm not sure what my wife's weight is right now, but I suspect I've five or ten pounds heavier than she is. I was the heavier one for the first few years of our relationship, and for a few years a decade or so ago, but normally she's been the heavier one. But I've been working from home for the past year and she's headed out of the bus to work, and I think that is why I've been gaining and she hasn't.

mathfa

My partner is heavier, but a lot of that has to do with me being very thin despite my 6'3" height. If I were more at a healthy weight we'd probably be pretty close.

johnny99

My wife is probably 20+ pounds heavier than me and it's very hot but I lost 75 pounds a few years ago. She lost weight and now gained it back and I'm not complaining. 🤣

LordSheogorath

"Merc'! Merc'!"
This is a topic that comes up a lot between my wife and I.

She is South East Asian but built more like a Mongolian or early Asian. She is short but lots of bone density, fat, and muscle.

Still she is the tallest in her family at a height of 5'4. She is also the heaviest and has very large breast for an Asian and very wide ass and hips. As she continues gaining her belly and ass have really spread out and it is a major turn on for us both. She enjoys being bigger and gaining and really admires how wide her ass continues to grow. But she weighs less than me by about 20-30lbs...

I am big boned, mostly Irish, son of literal lumberjacks, soldiers, and sailors. I ran most of my life but since gone into weight training. I am the second shortest of 6 boys (two oldest are above 6'5) and second heaviest. I LOOK like I am probably 170-180 and slightly bulky but I am actually over 220lbs at 6'0.

She has been working very hard lately to pack on more weight. There is no set goal for us, as it is more sensual. But the anticipation for both of us is that she will be much heavier and wider by end of next year.

bdiazz

I am looking for a 550 to 700 lb ssbbw LTR
I am not married that is why am in search of that supper sexy 500lb or 600 lb singles women. Must three times heavy that me.

bdiazz

I am looking for a 550 to 700 lb ssbbw LTR
Japaneses are heavier and they are the am looking for

Latest posts