• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How to answer the inevitable question...?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel

Long Time Member
"So, um... Why are you trying to get fat?"

Any of us who have admitted that we are getting fat on purpose have fielded this question at least once, or you will before too long. It's almost always asked without malice, and often without judgment. It seems like it's usually asked by a close friend or lover, obviously because they are the ones to whom we confide our intentions.

So does anyone have a good answer for this question yet?

I was asked it tonight, by a beautiful young lady who has been my friend (and just a friend) for nearly twenty years. She is a very curvy woman, and spends way too much of her bountiful energy on dieting. As you can imagine, her diet and mine can lead to a difficult time trying to set up a simple lunch date...

"So, um... Why are you trying to get fat?" she asked me.

"Well, it's sexual, really. I like how it feels on me," I replied.

"Really? What do you like about being fat?"

"I think it's the jiggling mostly! I like the way my body conforms to my wife's, the feeling of touching her in so many different places at once. I like the softness and the way that she can grab me so roughly. I like my weight on her, or the way it holds me down too." I paused for her reply, but continued as she thoughtfully said nothing. "And of course, I have really learned to enjoy pigging out! But mostly, I think I like the constant jiggling!"

She brightened a little at that. "Okay, I understand about the pigging out part. But you really like feeling fat and flabby?"

"Oh yeah! In fact, I like feeling most of the things that I enjoy on a fat woman's body. I'm sure you enjoy the same sensations on your body from time to time as well." I knew she'd understand now.

"No I don't. I prefer hard bodies."

Is this the way that this conversation is always going to go? Will I ever figure out the answer to really explain it, or is this polite confusion the best I can hope? What have you found to use after that question?

Latest posts

Back