• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How to battle high bad cholesterol and high triglycerides successfully?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myownway

My wife recently had her blood lipid profile done and although her HDL is at a very good level (well over the recommended amount), her triglyceride levels are quite high and so is her VLDL/LDL (actually, the actual count was not possible to obtain due to high level of triglycerides). Mine are a bit elevated too, though not as much. Therefore I'm asking everyone, who had that problem in the future of has it now:

Out of your experience, what is the most successful way of battling high levels of triglycerides (and VLDL/LDL too)? And I'm interested most in ways that don't involve taking prescription medicines - herbs, food choices, lifestyle changes and the like. And when it comes to medicines, I'd be also really thankful if anyone told me how well they worked - I mean how efficient they were and how bad were the side effects. If someone doesn't want to post such info publicly but is willing to share, I'd be thankful for a PM too.

Latest posts

Back