• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How to trust again?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sushi

I'm not even sure if this is the forum for this, but I really need some input. In the last 5 months I've lost two really important people to me who I trusted and they not only betrayed me, but were extremely cruel at the end of the relationship. I don't trust easily. It was a huge leap for me to allow both of them into my heart.

One was a long-distance love relationship that lasted for 4 years. It was on/off because he kept promising to come to where I live to be with me but at the last minute he would always come up with an excuse for not actually getting here. The final break came when I found out that he was having a simultaneous relationship with an acquaintance from where I live (we all went to junior high school together many years ago and reconnected through Facebook). When she found out about me she confronted me and he DENIED to her that we were involved at all and called me a stalker. This man who promised me the world is now calling me a stalker. It boggles my mind that he could do this to me.

Then last month a woman who I considered to be my best friend was caught gossiping about me to other friends of hers. When I confronted her she blasted me and had her other friend call me and tell me off. That was the woman who slipped and let me know that my business had been shared. I cut ties with her when she didn't apologize but instead attacked me and had the person who she shared my business with call and scream at me. I don't know how I ever considered her a friend.

I'm walking around feeling as though there is no hope for ever having anyone be a true friend at this point. I hate feeling this way. I don't know how to recover my faith in people.

Latest posts

Back