• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How was BODacious Nights?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BodaciousMag

You have got to see the pictures of our grand opening of BODacious Nights in Hollywood. It was a beautiful evening with beautiful people. People where EVERYWHERE... they could hardly dance, lol. I was so proud of myself and the BBW community I felt it my duty to share these photos with you as soon as possible.

I haven't slept yet, but when I'm done here I will. I was on the Red Carpet with my friends, family, NEW family, The BBW Community and mainstream, oh yes "mainstream" was there too. They know who we are, they know who YOU are; and they ARE taking NOTICE.

Please enjoy the photos, and see YOU soon at BODacious Nights EVERY Friday in Hollywood.

FRIDAY is the NEW Saturday!!!

http://www.BODaciousNights.com

Zik
CEO
BODacious Inc

View attachment BODaciousNights_02.jpg

Latest posts

Back