• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How you know its love....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
You know its love when you have saved every IM/Email/message every sent, even if its just a one word reply.

You know its love when just the thought of him makes your heart literally skip a beat, and then pounds faster at the though of his eyes looking into yours.

You know its love when his heart breaks at not being able to be here for you, and you can hear the heartbreak in his voice.

You know its love when he calls you on the carpet for being a silly GIRL and YOU apologize because he's right.

You know its love when you are crossing off each day on your calendar like a teenager, marking the days until you can be with him.

You know its love when you are sitting at the computer, 12:15am on a Saturday night, telling the free world(or just the fat world) that you are in love.

yeah, I am. I love Boris, and I want to tell EVERYONE.

Latest posts

Back