Hypothetical: How fat would you get if it was only for 24 hours?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

extra_m13

that is something i have thought about for sure. personally, i think i would all the way to boberry style, so, at the peak, around 620 pounds probably. what about you ? my proportions, well i guess it would be a lot of belly. probably my lady would be a lot of everything mmm i like that idea

Imagine being able to be as fat as you want for 24 hours exactly. How fat would you choose to be? You'd change back to normal at the end of the 24 hours. And how would you want your body to look, i.e., your proportions?
Imagine being able to be as fat as you want for 24 hours exactly. How fat would you choose to be? You'd change back to normal at the end of the 24 hours. And how would you want your body to look, i.e., your proportions?
Such a hot fantasy! I think 400 pounds would feel great

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I've always summarized my real fantasy size as "big enough to struggle doing normal tasks, but not too big to do those tasks." I want to be fat enough that it is hard just getting in and out of a chair or walking a couple of blocks, but that it is possible. Feeling the effect of being so fat is part of the fantasy to me. What that weight would be for me, in terms of numbers, I'm not quite sure.

magodamilion2

I would first want to switch genders then I would want to be 550+. I never understood why, but even though big women are attractive to me as other people, the thought of gaining weight as a woman is off-putting to me. But the thought of being able to be a man for a bit and gain a ton of weight has always been one of my favorite things to imagine.

SSBHM

Definitely over 300 lbs, maybe 315-325. I’d want my belly about 58-60”. I’m just about 5’6” so I’d look pretty obese. I’d actually like to look like these guys.

View attachment 143384View attachment 143385
I read your post and at first I wondered why you'd stay so thin, but at 5-6, that would be nice and fat. I've wondered how much fatter I might want to try being. I'd want to stay mobile but I think that'd be possible up to maybe 500 or even 550 lbs at 6-2. Ideally my belly would swell and stick out even more than it does already - I think it's bigger than your photos already! My perfect measurements would be about 80" chest; 100" belly; 65" hips.

24 hours would be a nice test to see if it feels good, or is too much, or maybe even not enough!

Lear

It would depend on 2 things. First am I only gaining fat or do I get the muscle of someone who has gained this over time? Second can I try weights more than once? I'm assuming if we choose to be immobile we get the equipment to handle that for the next 24 hours too. Not interested if I go huge and find out I can't breathe well for 24 hours.

If I get the muscle I want to try 550-600 pounds since I'd feasibly still be mobile if very limited.

If I only get one shot I'm spending the day at a half ton. Since I'm a solo gainer I'm not going to reach that on my own.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm very much in two minds about this. I pad up to about 105" and it feels just great to be that size. I would like to be even bigger but I want to remain mobile. I've been think of trying to get up to 120" or maybe even 150" with padding. I'm sure that it would be very enjoyable. So, part of me thinks that it would be nice to be that sort of size being really fat for just a day.

However, another part of me says that, if I experienced that sort of bulk for a day, then it would be very disappointing to return to my present size. As I want a belly that sticks out about three feet. The weight would be a problem, as it would stop me from getting the shape that I want.

So, I think that I'll stick with the body that I have, which looks like this:
2.  You are the pump.  I am the balloon.jpg

And I'll let the body that I dream of having remain an enjoyable fantasy that I can indulge in through padding, like this (about 105"):
IMG_4974.JPG

Isabel

I think I'd want to be 300 pounds so I could be fat but still mobile. I'd love to feel my whole body jiggle when I walk, and I think it would be fun to try fitting into a tiny bikini at that size. Also, I'd like to see how much food I could fit in that big of a belly because I think it would look awesome when it was fully stuffed.

Going with Lear comment about getting muscles to cope with the mass. The first thing I would change is to be shorter for center of gravity reasons. About 5 foot to 5 and half.
Next would be left to right measurement. I would double that. It would also allow a bigger ball belly.
Then the chest. At my current width 60 inches (5 foot) would be a deep front to back measurement. I would go for 120 inch chest. This would be deeper again because there is still on two front to back measurements.
The butt has to be a counterbalance for the front.
The belly would be scaled up beach ball to my body width.

I'd like to change gender, be about 5 feet tall and weigh about 400 pounds, and have a hot guy who loves obese women just jump on me and have his way while I stuffed cupcakes into my mouth. I'd like to stay in bed and eat all day. I'd like my stomach to be down around my knees and my boobs just blobs with nipples, and connecting with rolls of back fat. I'd like my ass to be as wide as a doorway. I'd like cellulite and stretch marks allll over. I'd like to waddle to the kitchen and the bathroom. I'd also like to go to the mall and let people see what I've done.

I think I'd want to be 300 pounds so I could be fat but still mobile. I'd love to feel my whole body jiggle when I walk, and I think it would be fun to try fitting into a tiny bikini at that size.
I am only 25 pounds away from 300, so being a "mere" 300 probably wouldn't feel that different than I feel now. So I would have to go with anywhere between 400 and 600 pounds at least. Fat enough so that I would waddle rather than walk, be confined to wearing skin-tight sweats as my only wardrobe, be big enough so that people would stare and laugh at me, and of course, eat constantly like a big fat pig. I might even try on that bikini, just for fun! Just a fantasy, of course, but what would happen if by a twist of fate it lasted more than 24 hours? What then?

I think I would also like to have someone next to me for the 24 hours who was also around 400 pounds. Would love to roll around with an attractive female, and over 400 is definitely attractive in my book!

I would also like to be 6'2, 190 pounds, 31 years old, handsome as a movie star and built like a steam truck for a day walking the streets, going into clubs and knowing what it's like to have women look at me and not look away for a day.

Latest posts