• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I did something really STUPID today!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoddessPatty

Im such an idiot and I picked the wrong day to be so damn stupid.
First, my birthday party celebration is tonight and I was feeling so good about it. Got a new outfit, new makeup, nails and feet done and ready to party party.
Then I do the stupid thing.
Guy comes to the door selling packages of frozen meats. Ive bought them before and liked them. I wasnt dressed so my daughter was doing the talking for me at the door.
She tells him I only want to buy $20 and he says ok let me go get the meat, be right back.
So I get up and go sit in my bathroom because Im not dressed.
I tell my daughter before he comes back to make sure he has change for a $100 because thats all I have on me.
Guy comes back and daughter lets him in. She asks guy if he has change. Guy says no but he can make up a $100 package for me.
I tell her no and he says ok.
I tell her to tell him that he can come back in an hour if he wants to because my roomate will be back and will have change for the other $100 I gave him to get me change.
Guy tells my daughter well I can go hangout at the beach and come back in an hour.
Ok deal....But then he says or I can leave ALL this meat and my ID and go get change for you.
I agreed to it since hes leaving his ID and the meat......
NOW HOW STUPID AM I??????
The minute he leaves I tell my daughter to let me see his ID. Thats when my daughter looks at the meat and no ID was left. Thats when I tell her hes not coming back...
Did he return, no he didnt!!!!
But, I did it to myself. I trust people too much damnit. I want to trust people and believe that there are honest people left in this world.
Well believe me, hard lesson learned for sure!!!
I called the cops and told them what happened and made a report. Im sure they got a big laugh out of it. I know I would have...LOL I mean it wasnt like they were going to put out an APB to find this guy.
Then my bf wakes up and I have to tell him the cops are on the way and what happened and he couldnt believe I would do something so stupid either.
So Im sitting here for an hour beating myself up over being so fucking dumb. I cried, I call a few friends to share my stupidness and I just sit and sit wallowing in my own pity. My friend even reminds me of something I told her a few years back. That the person that did that to me probably needed the money more than I did. So to not feel bad. Which is probably true but all I can think of is being out $100 dollars on my birthday. And all the drinks I wont be able to buy tonight LOL.....and then guess what happens???

The mailman comes with the mail and my bf is about to leave. He calls me and tells me to send my daughter out to the van to get the mail so he can leave. As shes walking back in the house she says oh look you got a letter from Screen Actors Guild. Im like oh wow, thats weird but maybe its another movie offer.
I open up the letter and lo and behold its a CHECK!!!! I received a check for percentage residual pay for video/dvd rentals and sales and pay per view sales for JackAss II....How fucking sweet is that???? I had no idea I was entitled to residuals for being in the movie. And for it to arrive today at the perfect time. I got my money back 3 fold ;) I lost all the bad feelings for being ripped off by the meatman and then thanked God for always providing and taking care of me when Im feeling so bad and down on myself. And for the nice meat I just purchased. I feel like I had a little miracle experience. And I feel sooooooo good and cleansed again.

So let this be a lesson to all of you...DONT BE STUPID!!! LOL

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!!! BUT GOD IS GOOD!!!

You all have a great night because I know Im going to. See some of you later this evening.....

Goddess Patty xoxo

P.S. After all this, my daughter and I were laughing and talking about what happened and I said so what did he look like? She says well he was a little taller than me, had on black shorts and had...and then she paused and I said what? She said in a low voice as she lowered her head and said and he had on a WHITE TSHIRT THAT SAID HUSTLER ON IT....

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Clue #1 not to give a stranger $100) LOL

Latest posts

Back