• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I have finally accepted what I am

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1613

Van
For a long time I always wanted to be very fat. I was chubby as a child and most of my teenage years. I lost weight in my late teens because I played sports. I am only 5"2. I am short for a man. Last year I weighed 145 lbs.

I gained almost 50 lbls last year. Now I weigh 180lbs. I lost a few. I did not gain on purpose. I started out trying to put on muscle. My mom did not like me looking that skinny. My family is ok with my weight.

But I get undecided between wanting to be muscular or fat. I think it is because I am short. So all the confusion ends right now because I accept the fact that I am small and I will always be small. I will no longer try to change that. No matter what I do I will always be 5"2 and looking up to most people on this earth.

Latest posts

Back