• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"I hope that we can still be friends...."

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJ Rock

How many times have you heard that before? One of those famous cliched break-up lines, supposedly to soften the blow. The question is: can you really be freinds with your ex?

I started thinking about this subject after reading a post on the weight board about rembering girls we went to high school with. It got me to thinking about my own past relationships, and how I am not really friends with any of my exes.

And it's not for a lack of trying. There are relationships that I had in the past where I really miss the friendship of that person. I have sent letters and e mails, just trying to reconnect and "catch up," but no go.

And yes, there are some relationships that I was glad to leave in the past, and don't feel any need to ever see those people again. I guess it's a matter of perspective: perhaps the women who I wanted to remain friends with felt the same way about me as I felt about the women that I never wanted to see again.

Well, I am happy to be in a good relationship now with someone that I love and trust. But I just got to wondering:

How many people here are still friends with any of their exes?
(girlfriends, boyfriends, wives or husbands)

Is it even worth it to remain friends with someone you once shared a romantic connection with?

Let the sharing beging. :D

Latest posts

Back