• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I just got sprung...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
From the hospital...

Well, I went in on Tuesday for the removal of the dastardly gall bladder and of course, it didn't go as planned.

He couldn't get to it lap, and he tried for 45 minutes to, but then my pressure dropped a bit and he just didn't want to play around and went in. Yeah..I look like the bride of Frankenstein with 40+ staples and a 9" scar running down my belly.

Everything else has been great, no wound care, no off the charts pain, but I'm exhausted because for some f'd up reason I cannot sleep for more than 2 hours at a time and I don't know if its just in my head or if it might be the pain that is waking me up.

Eh..at any rate...he won't clear me to go back to work until he sees me to remove the staples on Wednesday, so I guess I've got a mandatory vacation.

All in all, I know I'll feel better, but I just didn't expect this. Ugh...lol

Thank you all for the wishes, I really appreciate them. I'm going to see if I can go back to sleep now.

Hugs,

Latest posts

Back