• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I Need A Corset!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mia Davina

Your beloved....
Well.... more like really want....

I have 4 bustiers, but for some reason, no matter how tight I make them, they never give me the look I want! I've spent so much time looking for a nice, structured corset with rigid panels and boning..... but at a good price. I'm poor, people... POOR! Also, I don't want a leather one... the only corset I can find that state that they have rigid panels and/or boning, are leather and over $100.

I'm hoping that some web girls will see this post and offer to sell me something they have *hint hint to Ivy* ^_^. I have no clue where you girls find your corsets, but I want I want I WANT!!!

So please, do a girl a favor and help? :batting:

-Mia

Latest posts

Back