• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I need a hug....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBWDREAMLOVER

The belly rules the mind.
I just found out my brother was hit by a truck riding his bike this evening. They were going in opposite directions & the driver failed to turn on his blinker & just turned right into my brother. He has a broken pelvic bone, fluid in his lungs, that's all I know right now. They had to lifeflight him to Mobile because the hospitals here were not equipped to handle his injuries & surgery. My mom says it's bad & their not sure he's gonna make it..............She just made it to the hospital in Mobile & right now we're waiting ...................

I wanna ask all those who know me & those who don't PLEASE think of him when you say your prayers

Latest posts

Back