• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I need fat girlfriends ... =[

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piink

Just a little vent!

All of my friends are small. And the ones that claim they are "fat" aren't even over a 12 pant size. And if they are, it's because they are pregnant! I do get tired of the "Ugh, I'm sooooooo fat" comments. :mad:

I hate shopping with them as they rarely go to a store that carries plus sizes, and when I do get to, they always want you to be right around them so I rarely get to find something for myself.

I need to find me some fat girlfriends to hang out with!

Latest posts

Back