• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I suck at Life.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appull

I attend Ohio University.
I also work there as the marketing & advertising assistant.
Well, I did.

I was fired on Friday, before the end of my shift.
I stayed to finish my work, because I have nothing better in my life than to stay in my office.
Sometimes, I've stayed there until as late as 3am. Lame, I know.
Anyway, I was deleting my user account on my Mac Pro, and accidentally erased the Admin account.
Effectively deleting every single file on the machine. Most of which were not backed up.
I know my way around computers. I tried to go back through the home directory and that was a no go.
Everything extra that I do, the less chance that the files could be recovered.
My boss comes into work at about 9 this morning. I may try to salvage the files once again.
I may fail.

Now, I'm freaking out because of how vindictive this seems.
It could possibly even get me expelled, but I don't know.

It was an accident.

I think I'm fucked.

Latest posts

Back