I wish I was an awesome Aussie

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TraciJo67

I wish that my name was Sheila. It would solve all of my problems and my life would be sunshine 'n ponies.

OIFMountaineer

Kilt Up.
The way I resurrect dead threads would make an undertaker (is that what you all call them?) irate.

I'm tentatively planning a trip to Australia when I get back, somewhere in the late October-early September time frame. I'm thinking a two-weeker.

Where should I go, what should I do?

OIFMountaineer

Kilt Up.
That depends on what your interests are. Do you want to sightsee, drink, experience stuff? Give me a bit more info and I'll help you out more :)

If it was in season, I'd like to take in a rugby match. I can't scuba dive, but I would like to snorkel a bit at the reef. I definitely plan on doing some drinking, but I don't care to go to the tourist trap bars. I don't necessarily need to see the 'landmark' natural attractions, but I definitely would like to see some of what makes Australia such a striking and beautiful place. Those are some of the things that come to mind, feel free to fill in the gaps of what I'm not considering. Thank you!

spiritangel

AmandaClause
If it was in season, I'd like to take in a rugby match. I can't scuba dive, but I would like to snorkel a bit at the reef. I definitely plan on doing some drinking, but I don't care to go to the tourist trap bars. I don't necessarily need to see the 'landmark' natural attractions, but I definitely would like to see some of what makes Australia such a striking and beautiful place. Those are some of the things that come to mind, feel free to fill in the gaps of what I'm not considering. Thank you!
definately sounds like you want QLD and the great barrier reef and such :) not my neck of the woods but am sure we have a QLD member or two that will be able to help more two weeks really isnt a lot of time so it depends on how much you want to see and where you want to go ect each city and town has amazing places both touristy and not so it depends on your interest

Ellie

Hahaha I know this is a really old thread but it's so full of win.

Australia is the place to be, for sure :D

Seda

Throbbing member

I must direct you to the original land of my people, the Bundjalung people!

http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/NationalParks/parkHome.aspx?id=N0041

Latest posts