• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

If you're single, I have a short story and a question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metabliss

Just cool enough 4 school
True Story! Many moons ago my stepmother was at a bar with her cousin, my aunt, Sue. (We're one of those families who if the cousin is significantly older, we call them aunt or uncle instead of cousin) Anyway, they were chatting about their romantic woes and the lack of quality men that they had both been dating. Fed up with the conversation, my step-mom finally says "You know what? The next guy who walks through that door who has a valid driver's license, a library card, a voter registration card, a credit card, pictures of family, and a condom in his wallet, I am going to ask out on a date!" A little while later a friend of my aunt's walks in. It's my dad. My step-mom had met him before and didn't particularly like him, but they asked to see his wallet contents anyway. After finding out that my dad did in fact have all of these items, she stayed true to her word and asked him out. They married 3 months later and will be celebrating their 22nd wedding anniversary this year:wubu:

So my question is: Knowing that it could possibly be your soul mate (or kindred spirit if you prefer), what would you ask of the next person who walks in the door? Your answer can be a shallow or as deep as you choose as long as it's the truth:)

Latest posts

Back