• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm a gainer! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBeth

After having been through the majority of my teen years being considered part of "the thin troop", i am glad to say that my curiosity of what being fat, well a little, feels like.

I was slim but a little heavy, i used to be very athletic whilst at school.

But during my gap year last year, my lack of activity, at least daily as was per usual during my school days, led me to gain some weight, taking me up to my weight, 4 months ago, of 147lbs. I liked the feeling a lot of the fat on me, and the fact that the amount was so small it made me think: "if it's this good at 147lbs, how good will it be at 250?!"

Other the last 3 months or so, i have gone from 153lbs to 169lbs.

Here's the comparison, enjoy :D:

gainnumber1.jpg

Latest posts

Back