• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm a girl watcher

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragorat

Fat & happy Rodent..:)
Just as the song says.It's what helps to make my day go smoother when I'm out.The curvy momma strolling down the isle at the grocery with her little one in the cart.The lovely young full figured cutie sitting in her car waiting for me to fill it up with gas.The fantastic pear sitting at a table in an eatery enjoying her meal.These are just a few of my fav. things...:)Anyone who says they don't look is either dead,blind or a liar.It's a natural part of life to admire the beauty around us.I can be in 1 of the worst moods ever & see a lovely lady & it brightens my day,even if just for the moment.The lovely ladies here that post on the boards or chat in the rooms also help to make my day go better.To all you beauties who come thru my daily life,I thank you!:kiss2:

Latest posts

Back