• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Im back and bearing gifts (no pun intended)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Hey kids, Rabbit here.

Took a quick break from Dims for a month, and now Im back. Hm. Well, in the past month I got an internship, and Im moving to Colorado beginning of September, and going on a sweet vacation beforehand. Other than that life is pretty dull.

But I thought Id post some eye candy for ya'll. :)

Firstoff, I was randomly channel flipping (probably why I dont just get rid of my TV..haha) and found Big Jay Oakerson. Cant say I dug his comedy but hes a cutie. He looks like a fat version of one of my close male friends though which is hella wierd :doh:

Also, I got to watch the movie Disfigured on youtube. It was an awesome movie about women and body image, and relevant. There is an amazing sex scene with BHM actor/reality star Ryan C Benson and people talking about fat sex. Unfortunatly it got taken down, but id recommend netflixing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn1yyW83C1A&feature=related

View attachment BigJayOakerson2.jpg

Latest posts

Back