• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm Finally Officially Overweight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pudgy

Dazed
If there's anything I like the BMI scale for, it's the fact that I can finally say this:

I'm overweight!

There is a strange thrill in those words. I'm getting aroused just typing that phrase. Anyway, that's probably too much information. Regardless, I hopped on the scale this weekend after 3 parties that all included lots of pizza, chips, and soda, and I looked at the beautiful number of 151, which - when 5' 4" tall - comes in at 25.9 on the BMI scale. Only 6 pounds and one month ago I was 145 and a measly 24.9. Now here I am!

Okay, so 151 is still puny. But give me a break. I've wanted to be overweight ever since I knew what it meant. And I finally did it. Sweet!

Here's a picture for good measure.

Latest posts

Back