• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm Leaving

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogiebomb

I've been putting this off for a couple of days, but, due to circumstances way beyond my control, I am leaving the forums. I don't want to leave, but I must. I have to tell you all, this has really been great for me. I didn't get to know you all and that's what's making this so hard. I'm teary-eyed right now, and I didn't expecting to be. I do want to thank you all for your dedication, your honesty, your wit, your acceptance, your beauty and most importantly, your streangth. I didn't grow up in an environment that was anti-fat. 36 years I've been on this earth and for 27 of those years, I didn't know there were people who hated fat people. In particular, fat women. I didn't even know what a FA or chubby chaser was. Of course, once I was hit with it, it was shocking. Still, it didn't change the way I felt about fat women. They always represented a sign of strength, power and beauty unmatched by anyone or anything. I have loved fat women all my life and I ain't done livin' yet. It pains me to know there are people out there that treat fat people so poorly. It does my heart good to know there are people like you all who exist. I have to say with all that's going on in the world, it's good to know there are some people who are putting loving energy out there. To Mimosa, my dear, I wish I had contacted you sooner than I did. There is something in those eyes of yours I wanted to get to know. My regret will forever run deep. I will keep you in my thoughts and pray God holds your son's hand through life. Jon Blaze, even though we don't know each other, I consider you my brother in Hip Hop, Metal and the Big Girlz. Judging by your posts, I can tell you are a good dude. To the Big Cuties Ann Marie, Heather Boyle and Cindy, you were my first internet crushes. Actually, I was crushing on Heather years ago when she was featured in BUF magazine. Ann Marie, you are a doll. You strike me as the warm type. A good friend. I bet you give the best hugs. I wish I could have known you. Cindy, those eyes of yours are going to get someone in trouble;) . To the classy and devastatingly glorious Ms. Fuchsia East, you know wuz up. You are a true classic beauty and something tells me you have a heart of gold. And you look like you smell rrreeeaaaly goooooooooood!!!! Midori, I hope you find what you're looking for. And please know, you're alot sexier than you think. You don't believe me? ASK SOMEBODY!!!!!! To Mrs. Sandie Zitkus, be careful, those eyes are weapons of mass destruction!!!!!!!!!!! I got a thing for eyes, can ya tell? To Supersoup, you are unbelievably adorable. Ms. Ruby Ripples, when you smile, the world becomes more vivid. Ashmamma, sista girl, you remind me of why I love Georgia in the fall. Rowan, my dear Rowan, whenever the Spirits ask Beauty to describe itself, Beauty always points directly to you,( in the voice of The Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man, "Always!!!" ). Truly you are a revelation. To everyone here on the forums, keep doing what you do. I am blessed knowing you're out there. God Bless You All.:bow:

Latest posts

Back