• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm not sure how I feel about this one....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
Ok.
What I mean is, I think it's a great story. It's awesome that the kid's happy and you know, doing what feels right for herself...
but, watch the video. Does it seem like CNN is still acting like being transgendered is some sort of psych disorder? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but it kind of bothered me how an otherwise awesome story still has... negative undertones.

http://news.aol.com/health/article/boy-or-girl/489615

And ANOTHER THING...
Can we stop treating transgender people like a freakshow? Really? Seeing it in the new honestly pisses me off when they're like I WAS BORN A GIRL BUT I WANT TO BE A BOY! THE STORY AT 8 ON FOX... I don't know, again, maybe i'm jumping off a ledge here but... i just get angry with it because it's NOT A BIG DEAL and I sort of see that kind of thing as like... i'm not sure of the word i'm thinking of... haha. but... i really don't think it's HELPING the trans community. i'm sure some people are going to watch that piece on CNN and feel a little more educated... about a psych disorder! NO! Wrong!
How about we change that story? There is a little girl named Katie who is 8 years old. She was born a boy ON THE OUTSIDE, however, she has awesome parents who are helping her be who she really is. Katie likes this, this and this. End.

/rant

Latest posts

Back