• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Im now the biggest ive ever been

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Discodave

So T in the Park is in just over a months time (Big music festive in scotland for those not in the know) and i was pulling out stuff that im going take with me this year. On my travels throu my cupboard i found the t shirt that i wore. It was just a blank white T that me and my mates all wrote different stuff on and then each had one, was good laugh. Anyway.....

Yea i seem to have outgrown it. Now im not actually making any effort to gain, yet i seem to be anyway. This place seems to rubbing off on me. Anyway a few pics since im a cam whore.

The cat must have been thinking, WTF in this one

And just cause i wanted to know myself what i weigh, as of today im just over 18 stone (252 pounds)
Now ive just gotta find some girl that prefers the bigger me and im sorted :D Cause i really aint interested in dieting anytime soon :D

Latest posts

Back