• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

i'm sad :(

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexy

is red again <3
sorry folks this is very much a cheer me up post but bear with me.

so tonight me and my bf went to see wwe wrestling live. was a great nite. afterwards we went to the wrestlers hotel and hung out to meet them. all was going well until a wrestler (who i wont name) came out to sign for fans.

myself, my bf and a group of around 4 or 5 other ppl were there, 2 of whom were thin tanned blonde girls.

the wrestler began to make conversation about if ppl were heading to a club, one guy said yes, the wrestler replied "but there are 2 beautiful hot women here dont leave"......completely overlooking me and the fact that i was the only other woman in the group.

i exclaimed "oh thanks" with a little laugh and got a really rude look from the wrestler along with the comment "what? oh ok theres 3 women here" EXCLUDING the world beautiful and quickly looking away. he then didnt even sign my programme.

my bf tries to tell me the guy didnt see me, im 6ft tall with pillarbox red hair, tattoos and piercings, i dont think that was the problem.

then on the way home i was called a fat bitch by some guys in a car.....

so yeah, a good nite ruined.

i know i havent been on these forums long, but i think i have probably come across as very confident in my looks, and dont get me wrong i am, but its hard when things like this happen to maintain this confidence and im not ashamed to say i had a littel cry when i got home :(

so yeah, im sad :(

sorry for my moan, i did moan to my bf who tells me im gorgeous and to ignore them but he doesnt understand, its him i feel embarrassed for not myself if i get comments like these.

blurgh, sorry guys needed to vent.

bexy xo

Back