• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

In less than 7 days.........

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy9579

Formerly BigCutieViolet!
I will be getting married. September 19th, at 4:30. Followed by a 6 hour reception with cocktail hour, dinner and an open bar for everyone.

I got the message at the top of my screen that I have not posted in several week and I should engage in conversation.

So, here I am....out from beneath the whole giant, huge mound of things that accompany a fancy, decent sized wedding.

I also happened to turn the big 3-0 last weekend as well. There was no happy birthday post for me, for the second year in a row! I was sad. But I got a GPS for my birthday, which made me happy.

My puppy was sick for a week and a half, as well. It has one hell of a busy last 30 days.

So, I may not post a ton, but I do read the posts on here.

After the wedding I will be going on an 8 day cruise. That is the only thing that gets me through the days lately, is knowing that in 8 days I will be on a boat, with no more stressss.

View attachment us.jpg

Back