• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

In serious need of hair help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velia

unabashedly obese
I'm in serious need of some assistance. Once upon a time, in say, fourth grade, I grew out my bangs and decided I wanted to have long hair. Long story short, I'm 23 years old now (and a new mom), and my hair has been essentially the same ever since that fateful fourth grade decision. I've had long layers done, and that's it. Now, I'm looking for a more drastic change, but I'm terrified to do short hair. I guess I've just been told one too many times how horrible it would look on me, and I'm inclined to agree.

I have an appointment at 4 o'clock tomorrow to get my hair done, and I have no idea what I want. It needs to be something very low maintenance, and I'd still like it to look good. I'm just hoping someone, anyone, would be willing to take a peek at the attached pictures and let me know what might work for me. I have a bit of a double chin, and I think my facial shape is technically considered round anyway... I poured over Google for info, but it's all just left me more confused.

I'm so over my current hair. I would so appreciate any advice you can offer. :)

View attachment babyandme.jpg

View attachment robertandi.jpg

Latest posts

Back