• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Insomnia Help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasTrouble

Reading the "Things That Are Bothering You" thread made me realize how common insomnia seems to be. I know I've been having a hard time lately falling asleep and going back to sleep if I get woken up. Stress is definitely a part of it, and it just becomes a vicious circle (stressed, can't sleep, stressed the next day, can't sleep again).

I'm a little nervous about sleep medication (OTC or prescription) because I'm afraid I'll be groggy in the morning for the commute. So, does anyone have any suggestions for how to get a better night's sleep?*

*I know a common suggestion will be to give up the coffee, but I refuse to give up my demon lover (I feel very strongly about my cup o' joe). I already cut myself off after two cups in the morning.

Latest posts

Back