• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Interested in a Custom Made Bra Class?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscurves

Ok everyone,
I am thinking about getting a custom made bra class together somewhere in the West/Middle Tennessee or Kentucky area. So I am curious if there would be any one interested if I do.

A lady who owns Needle Nook Fabrics in Kansas gives a 2 day class and holds them all over the eastern US. She has 24 years experience in this, and has written a book on custom bras. So I checked into it, and she will do one for BBWs if we have 10 to 20 people attend. There would be an estimated charge of $150 or so (depends on all the details of where its held, etc.) This charge would be for the registration of the class and it would include a $50 bra kit that will have the materials to make 3 bras.

The class would consist of two meetings. The first night everyone has about a 15 minute bra fitting with her. Then she drafts you a custom pattern that night after we all meet. The next morning, we all get together with our sewing machines, and make a bra while in the class. The class is a solid 8 hours according to her. She does not let you leave until your bra is finished. And then you take the rest of your kit (which would make 2 more custom made bras and your custom pattern) home with you.

I am considering trying to book her for a class in Sept. or Oct. of this year. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, and you can sew, please let me know. I think it would be great to have a custom made pattern and someone walk you through actually making one so she can correct any little problems you might have in making it, or with the pattern itself!

Hope to hear from ya,
Nancy

Latest posts

Back