Interesting Article on Women and Eating

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Skye23

I wasn't quite sure if I should put this on the main board, BBW board on here. I decided on here since I thought it would get the best reception from its intended audience.

The Huffington Post just had an interesting article on the subject of women and eating, particularly in public. The author Emma Gray is trying to tackle the whole mythos that women shouldn't really eat in public if they're going to look "Lady-like". At the end of the article she asks for people to send her photos of themselves eating real food and enjoying it. I don't think I have one of me eating, but I bet some of you Ladies do, and would love to share with her. Lets show the world that real women really eat real food!

Click here to read article

lypeaches

The article was good, but the link in the article to the photo essay of "Women laughing alone with salad" was priceless!

Totally made my day, thank you!

imfree

In Remembrance
My guess on the "smiling women eating salad" is that their dressing had cannabis flakes in it.:eat2::D

imfree

In Remembrance
I also see, it's a good thing, too, that the article didn't seem to mention women eating breakfast pastries while using public transportation.:D

Skye23

I think some of the photo tags at the bottom were generated more by computers then the author herself. But they gave me a giggle too. Still it was nice to see somebody, anybody - and particularly somebody outside the BBW community saying darn it girls, we can eat in public and enjoy it!

Latest posts