• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

interracial dating...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44n220lbs

my ex told me that she would never date a white man ever since the day she had her first relationship with a black man...
I'm a black man who has dated black and white women and to be honest I don't have a preference...however when I join a dating site and I see a woman I find attractive but when I check her profile and see that she has a preference for white men only I do feel saddened and wonder why they are not willing to date a black man?
is it because of the social stigma that goes with interracial dating/relationships?
or is it based on bad experiences with a former black boyfriend?
many times in my twenties I was attracted to white women who turned me down because they wanted a white man.
at the time I felt disappointed and wondered if I could change the color of my skin would they still turn me down?
I grew up being told to avoid friendships with white people by my parents but I still made friends with white people...I remember the day I started high school and I was shocked when one of my black friends refused to stand with a bunch of white guys in the school playground because he said it looked bad to stand with them rather than his black friends...so even then in my early teens I could see how fear or pride could make people shy away from even standing with someone of another race.
I still find white women attractive but I still feel like I can only look but not touch even though I have dated white women before...my ex is white for example...so basically my question is two fold...why do you only date black guys if you are a white woman?
and if you are a white woman that only dates white guys why is that?
please be frank
thanks.

Latest posts

Back