• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is anyone besides me SAD about winter?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Vickie

Yep, it's August, and summer is almost over here already. It's time to start thinking about how I'm going to cope with yet another Alaskan winter. Our nights are getting longer and while it's nice now, I know that in January I'm going to be miserable, wishing yet again that I'd left Alaska rather than suffer through an excruciatingly long, cold, dark winter.

For those of you who have SAD, what has worked for you? Have you tried the lights? Do they help? I'm trying to find something besides my usual carb-loaded frenzy.

Latest posts

Back