• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is it wrong to dilike someone because of how other people fall all over them???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adreamwithin

Ok so maybe I sound shallow but I work with this woman who gets everything she wants because of the way she looks and the way she acts. She is one of those 5'2" maybe 110lbs long hair cute butt kind of girls. I have no problem with her in particular it's the fact that men fall all over themselves to make her happy and it's as if i'm not even there. I work in a bar and I understand that drunk men want to see hot girls. Well I would consider myself to be a fairly hot woman albeit a hot bbw. :p She has one of those personalities where she thinks she can get anything she wants because of her looks and I'll be damned if it doesn't seem to be true. She came in a few weeks ago as my help and now she has taken most of my hours because she went to the boss and threw a little hissy fit and pouted, and guess what she got what she wanted. The other woman who worked there longer than anyone else quit yesterday because of this girl. I know it's not right to dilike someone because of the way they look or because of the way other people treat them, but where does the world draw the line on letting beautiful skinny women get anything they want. I am so tired of putting up with it. Oh and don't get me wrong I do blame her for some of it. She knows the power she has over men and she uses it, however I have to ask myself if I had that same power wouldn't I use it too? So I need some advice everyone. Is it ok that I don't like this woman just because of the way other people fall all over her? And do I have to act like it doesn't bother me when they do it right in front of me?
Please help me figure this one out because my morals and my jaded mind are warring over this one.

adreamwithin

Latest posts

Back