• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

is it wrong??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChickletsBBW

Mostly a Voyeur :)
ok.. i'm feeling kinda weird about this but then again.. i figure there's not too much harm..

I have a boyfriend of 5 years. However.. I met a guy about a year ago and we've hung out since then. The problem is, I totally lust for him. I even kissed/sorta made out with him (yes that's so jr highish). I did not have sex with him. (oh gawd.. i wanted to and I still do)

He's totally hot, young and I want him soooooooo bad. There would be absolutly nothing other than sex because he and I are not on the same goal level.. he's still in his play stage lol

ugh.. I know I shouldn't have these such strong lustful feelings for this guy but I do and I get totally giddy everytime we talk or when he's around. Heck.. i know it's tmi but i even "MB" sometimes thinking about him.

what the heck do I do?? I've tried really hard to quit thinking about him and about what would happen if I do something stupid w/ him. However.. those lustful feelings just won't go away :(

*sighs* help lol

Back